電影 竊盜城 The Town 2010
本文出自: http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qid=1612012900158
訂購網址:http://vitalsilver.shop.conn.tw/pro-12705.html?member=af000017132
![]()
克蕾兒 收下吧
Claire, take this.
我知道你會用在更好的地方
You'll do better with it than l can.
當你讀到這封信時 我已經離開了
By the time you read this, I'll be long gone.
雖然和我計劃的不一樣
Not the way I planned it.
但有生以來 我終於第一次離開這座城市
but for the first time in my life, I'm leaving this city.
也許我走了
Maybe if I go,
就能不再留戀
I can stop looking.
因為無論你改變了多少
No matter how much you change,
還是要為過去所做的事付出代價
you still have to pay the price for the things you've done.
所以我還有很長的路要走
So I got a long road.
但我知道 我會再見到你
But I know I'll see you again.
不是牢裡就是牢外 (我看過"今生或是來世"的翻譯版本,感覺也ok)
This side or the other.
本文出自: http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qid=1612012900158
![]() |
|
訂購網址:http://vitalsilver.shop.conn.tw/pro-12705.html?member=af000017132
文章標籤
全站熱搜

